Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pinterest and the superhero cake.

Does anyone know what pinterest is? I signed up for an account awhile back now, mostly so I'd have a spot to put my baking pictures. It's funny, I do alot of pinning for inspiration and now I see it's happening back to me! Kind of exciting I would say. My 'superhero cake' (which is a sheet cake with some 'BAM' decorations on top) has been repinned a few times in the last couple of days. It's almost like it's gone 'viral' (woo.) Anyhow, it's neat to be recognized for something you've done.
I've blurred the name (although I didn't on my pinterest site...oops), but you get the idea. This is one of my 1am inspirations!!!! If anyone notices...it's loosely based on Captain America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you mind sharing a link to your pinterest account? I'd love to see it!

- B