Thursday, November 17, 2011

Here Comes the Snow


Welcome to Winter! It's  a  'ye olde blizzarde' out there right now. Winter is coming in with a POW! and a BAM!
How fitting that I cranked out these cookies last week. They were made for a birthday boy's super hero party. I made 2 dozen of these cookies along with a birthday cake (for the same party) and 4 dozen christmas themed  cupcakes in 4 different flavours (for a totally different event...obviously). What a week. And you would think that I'm cupcaked out. But I'm not....I mean what else does one do on a very very wintery cold day, but make cupcakes? Oh wait...go to the pool with kiddos. Right. We're off!

1 comment:

Genny said...

THose are awesome! Pretty sure my first attempt won't be close to those! However, they will also be Christmas themed....